Elaine Arnts - Ticket Manager
610-250-2575 ext 2
General Football Game Information and Spectator Behavior Regulations
1. Gates and ticket booths for all varsity home games at Easton will open approximately one-hour (1) and fifteen (15) minutes prior to kick-off.
2. Lavatory facilities are provided on both sides of the stadium.
3. Spectators leaving the game will be required to purchase another ticket for re-entry.
4. Glass containers are not permitted in Cottingham Stadium.
5. BEHAVIOR REGULATIONS - all regulations are set up to encourage respect for the rights and possessions of others in attendance.
a. Home students are not permitted to stand on the track except in 'west' end zone during the game. They must sit in Section 'A' (all rows).
b. Visiting students must sit in the lower rows of Section L. The visiting band will sit in the upper rows of Section L.
c. All spectators must take seats in the stands during the game. Failure to do so might lead to removal from the stadium.
d. No spectators are permitted on the playing field before, during, or after the game, other than by permission of Principals, Mr. Koch or Ms. Kassis and/or Director of Athletics, Mr. Pokrivsak.
d. Noisemaking devices are not permitted in Cottingham Stadium.
f. All spectators are requested to stand in respect for the National Anthem and for the Alma Maters of both schools.
g. Because of the obvious potential danger, the throwing of any objects from the stands will not be tolerated.
h. It is extremely poor sportsmanship to interrupt, or in any way interfere with opposing cheerleaders in their performances.
i. Abuse of any of these regulations may result in ejection from the stadium. Any participation by Easton Area School District students before, during, or after the game in incidents, which violate the rights of others, may result in withdrawal of sanction to attend future Easton Area High School athletic events.